What Is HCQS 200 Tablet?
The main ingredient of the HCQS 200 tablet is Hydroxychloroquine. It is mainly used in treating autoimmune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis. It slows down the development of disease and provides relief from swelling, pain, and redness. Taking a pill with food is advisable so that you will not feel your stomach upset. The person should take the medicine regularly to get the maximum benefit out of it. The medicine has some side effects too like vision blurredness, change in color of eyes, etc. So take it with the prescription of a doctor.
Uses of HCQS 200
- It is used for treating Immune System Disorder.
- Used for treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
- For treating Malaria
- For curing Coronavirus Disease
- For the treatment of Malaria Prophylaxis
How HCQS does works?
HCQS 200 suppresses the overactivity of the immune system that causes pain in the joints and swelling. It slows down the spread of disease. It has anti-inflammatory action. It hampers the action of certain chemicals like interleukin, enzymes, and other immune system modifying cells. The medicine kills the parasite that causes malaria. If the medicine is working fine you will be able to feel better with 6 months of starting it. In case of malaria vomiting and diarrhea will reduce and fever will be gone away from you.
Dosage of HCQS 200
- It should be taken by prescription of the doctor.
- Consume it after the meal with a whole glass of water.
- Usually, the medicine should be taken daily by the patient at the same time to get better results.
- Do not cut, break or chew it, swallow it with water
- HCQS 200 to be taken considering your age
- Keep in mind the health condition so the dosage will be given accordingly
- For malaria patients take one dosage daily on the same day each week.
- For rheumatoid arthritis and lupus take it every day at the same time.
Available Dosage Here: HCQS 400
If you miss the dose that can interfere with the effect of the medicine. Missed dose to be taken as and when you remember without getting delayed. If the time of the next dose comes when you remember that you missed the dose then don’t take the missed dose, take the regular dose at that time. Don’t do the mistake of taking a double dose it will harm you.
In case of overdose, you will be able to see some sort of symptoms like low blood pressure, fainting, heart problems, eyesight problem, breathing issue, dizziness, and headache. In case of these symptoms or if you remember that you take overdose then make a hurry in consulting with consulting your doctor.
- Don’t drink alcohol if you are taking HCQS 200
- Do not drive while taking the medicine as inhaling medicine can affect your eye vision
- Patients having liver disease should consult with a doctor before taking this medicine
- HCQS 200 is harmful to pregnant ladies as it can harm the development of the baby
- Patients who are having kidney problems should take consultation from a doctor before taking the medicine.
- Women who do breastfeeding should not take this medicine.
- Heart disease people should not take HCQS 200 as it can make their condition worst.
- Persons who have already hearing problems should take this medicine cautiously as it can increase the risk of hearing.
- Patients who have an allergic problem should avoid taking the medicine.
- Persons who have vision impairment issues should not take the medicine as it will worst their situation.
- Keep the HCQS 200 out of the reach of children.
- Beware, people, while taking the pills who have a skin problem
- People having enzyme deficiencies should avoid HCQS 200
- Senior people who have lower kidney function should not intake it as their body will not be able to process the medicine and can cause vision problems to senior people.
- Take the medicine whenever you are traveling as you cannot afford to miss the dose.
Side Effects of HCQS 200
- Muscle weakness
- Sore throat
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Ringing in the ears
- Skin rashes
- Unusual mood changes
- Yellowing of eyes
- Loss of coordination
- Mouth sores
- Unusual bleeding
- Cold hands
- Breath problem
- Faster heartbeat
- Sensitivity to light increases
- Stomach pain
- Hair loss
- Swelling of skin
- It can cause hypoglycemia
- Turning skin color to black or blue
- Change in hair color
- Mental illness
- Swollen glands
- The problem in twisting arm, legs, neck
- Dark Urine
- Unable to move eyes
- Urination might be decreased
- Feeling thirsty more
Similar Choice Here: Ziverdo kit | Buy Ivermectin 12 mg | Azipro 500
What if you forget to take HCQS Tablet?
If a person forgets to take medicine take it when u recall that you forget in taking it but the next dose time comes then don’t consume the missed dose. Because this overdosing has side effects. It is not recommended to miss a dose as it will interfere with the results of the medicine.
What is the HCQS 200 tablet?
HCQS 200 is an oral tablet. The medicine is available in a generic version too. The generic version is cheaper than the branded version of the medicine. It is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, malaria, and lupus erythematosus. It kills the parasite that causes malaria. The drug is very much effective on the immune system. It has been also used for the treatment of the coronavirus initially in India and many countries.
Is HCQS 200mg tablet Habit-Forming?
No, the tablet does not form a habit. It is like other tablets that are recommended for curing the disease.
There are no reviews yet.